Where The Lone Star State Meets The Puget Sound
A Fine Mesh Of Two Great Styles

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Garden Update!

Happy Sunday!

Well you've all very kindly indulged me in past posts by wading through my vegetable garden photos. I can't resist the desire to post updates. We've eaten so abundantly thanks to the blessing of our 'farmette' as I have come to call our little slice of Green Acres.

Just look~


Artichokes. You either love 'em or you don't.


Fresh Green Peas~ Sweet!


Onions In All Colors and Sizes. {I couldn't get a picture of them all}


OOOPS! That Swiss Chard is Going To Seed. Check out the big leafy Kale!

*AND*


Big, Beautiful Nasturtiums!
They are growing everywhere and driving Larry crazy.
Did you know the flowers and the leaves are edible?
If you want to add a little zing to a salad or pasta dish look no further than the quaint
Nasturtium
~Try them in a saute~

Very soon I am going to show you my sleeping loft re-do. Or is it a re-doux or {redux} in the blog world? Whichever, I am going to tease you with one picture~ 

Now I ask you. Do you think it was right that my adorable (young) and sometimes wise-guy handy-man-turned-painter apprentice painted
his name on the loft ceiling? I need your opinion. So leave me a comment. I will tally the votes and I may or may not let Colby know the outcome  :)



Can you see? Such audacity!

OK...Here he is. He's so cute and works so hard it's impossible to get mad~



And in closing, a huge, huge thank you to everyone who has left comments these past few days. You don't know how special that makes me feel! Thanks again for reading along. Have a great week~

     Dana
    


No comments:

Post a Comment