Where The Lone Star State Meets The Puget Sound
A Fine Mesh Of Two Great Styles

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feather Your *NEST*


Thanks so much for dropping by! I am very excited to unveil my very first Etsy item~ a custom banner of lovely layered papers and fabric roses delicately strung with a beige gossamer ribbon. You are among the first to see it so I hope you like it.

I like it in my own home. It evokes a sense of belonging; to my space and to my wonderful husband. This banner was inspired by the occasion of our 30th anniversary. I think this would be a thoughtful gift for a special friend, a bride or a couple celebrating a special anniversary {just like Larry and I}













The colors are neutral but warm.




The linen rosettes are fun to make.


These colossal dots are on the flip side. I love them. I also love the touch of shimmer in the ribbon.

You can also stop by my Etsy shop for more details. I would happily customize the banner just for you.

Until next time!

                  Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment